Looking for some fun things to do with your Ohana this Easter? Here’s some places you might want to check out:
- Hawaii Kai Towne Center. April 16th – The Easter Festival. Event is free and open to the public.
- Hawaii Children’s Discovery Center. April 15th – Spring EGG-stravaganza. Register by 04/01/2022.
- Wet N Wild. April 17th – Gold Egg Hunt.
Where to Meet the Easter Bunny
- Kahala Mall – March 19th – April 16th. Hop on over to the Spring Garden set located near Macy’s for photos with the Easter Bunny!
- Windward Mall – April 2nd – April 16th. Photos with the Easter Bunny and Egg-Mazing Experience! Also check out the Egg-Stravagant Easter Show!
- Keiki & The Pineapple. Check their website for dates. Brunch with the Easter Bunny Outdoor or Indoor.
- Ka Makana Ali‘i – March 18th – April 16th.
- Pearlridge – March 19th – April 17th.