Click HERE for information about Wendy’s Cupcakes Event.
Looking for some fun things to do with your Ohana this Easter? Here’s some places you might want to check out:
- Hawaii Kai Towne Center. April 16th – The Easter Festival. Event is free and open to the public.
- Hawaii Children’s Discovery Center. April 15th – Spring EGG-stravaganza. Register by 04/01/2022.
- Wet N Wild. April 17th – Gold Egg Hunt.
Where to Meet the Easter Bunny
- Kahala Mall – March 19th – April 16th. Hop on over to the Spring Garden set located near Macy’s for photos with the Easter Bunny!
- Windward Mall – April 2nd – April 16th. Photos with the Easter Bunny and Egg-Mazing Experience! Also check out the Egg-Stravagant Easter Show!
- Keiki & The Pineapple. Check their website for dates. Brunch with the Easter Bunny Outdoor or Indoor.
- Ka Makana Ali‘i – March 18th – April 16th.
- Pearlridge – March 19th – April 17th.
Molly Whuppie performs music for kids and families with gentle, familiar songs primarily from the folk music tradition. Private events can be customized for specific age groups.
She plays guitar, fiddle, ukulele, musical saw, jaw harp and box drum… but not all at the same time. Molly Whuppie is fully vaccinated and insured. She is available for Oahu private and public events, including parties, events and performances. Check her out << HERE >>.
What is Meditation?
Meditation is relaxation. It is not about concentration, it’s actually about de-concentration. It’s not about focusing one’s thoughts on one thing, but instead on becoming thoughtless.
What are the benefits of meditation?
- A calm mind
- Good concentration
- Better clarity
- Improved communication
- Relaxation and rejuvenation of the mind and body
11 Mental Benefits of Meditation
Meditation brings the brainwave pattern into an Alpha state that promotes healing. The mind becomes fresh, delicate and beautiful. It cleanses and nourishes you from within and calms you, whenever you feel overwhelmed, unstable, or emotionally shut down. With regular practice of meditation:
- Anxiety decreases
- Emotional stability improves
- Creativity increases
- Happiness increases
- Intuition develops
- Gain clarity and peace of mind
- Problems become smaller
- Meditation sharpens the mind by gaining focus and expands through relaxation
- A sharp mind without expansion causes tension, anger and frustration
- An expanded consciousness without sharpness can lead to lack of action/progress
- The balance of a sharp mind and an expanded consciousness brings perfection
Meditation makes you aware – that your inner attitude determines your happiness.
Source: The Art of Living
Was the above Guided Meditation helpful to you? Email me (Wendy) >>HERE<< and let me know!
A place where both kids and adults want to be!
At Hawaii’s unique kid’s concept play cafe, you can come and relax while your kiddo plays in a safe environment. Sip coffee/tea and have a well deserved healthy bite.
Taking care of a keiki is challenging so they provide a homely atmosphere where you do many activities, arts and crafts, meet other parents/carers and more! Check out Keiki & The Pineapple >>HERE<<.
Get Unlimited Fun All Year Long at Wet ‘n’ Wild Hawaii! 2022 Season Passes are here. Get yours today HERE.