WHAT YOU WILL DISCOVER
- Why I’ve been focusing lately on getting very specific when describing my emotions.
- How you can use your creativity and varied vocabulary to create a different experience of emotion.
- Why learning to distinguish between similar emotions – like ecstatic, happy, and joyous – is so worthwhile.
- The knee-jerk response people give when asked what they want to feel.
- Several questions you can ask yourself, loved ones, and clients about emotions to understand how they vary from person to person.
- How to “try on” different emotions.
- How to change the emotional vocabulary you use in your daily life.
- The benefits I’ve experienced when I distinguish between similar negative emotions.