WHAT YOU WILL DISCOVER
- Why people think that focusing on ourselves and taking care of ourselves is wrong.
- Why I think we have to take care of ourselves first if we want to give to others.
- How I learned to find a healthy middle ground between true selfishness (which asks others to sacrifice themselves for us) and self-sacrifice.
- Why it’s actually selfish to lie about what you want and to do things for others out of a sense of obligation.
- How the idea of selfishness plays out around money and how to navigate that, too.